martes, 28 de junio de 2011

The Main Star of my Movie

Right now we can do so many things without much effort being required: We can get to know new cultures, new people, we can be in so many different places at the same time without even moving, we can talk to a friend who is miles away from us, but since when we are spectators of our life instead of being the main STAR of it?
 
As the world around us keeps moving, we are standing still. We are just watching people passing by and we forget to pursue all our dreams. We need to start experiencing new things, find the meaning and purpose of our life. Sometimes it looks like being sad and depressed is the new way to go.

I'm starting to change my attitude towards life and it feels so good! Making small changes and concentrating on the positive aspects of every situation suddenly transformed my life in a nicer place to live, made me want to be part of my own movie and become the main star! How weird is that, but how amazing at the same time?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario