miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

From my head to the world

This is my brand new blog, my first post and the beginning of a place where I can share all the thoughts inside this crazy head and all the feelings that never came out on time.

This shouldn't be the typical blog where I start talking about boys and how they hurt me, or how the world is such a bad place and people is so mean or that I'm going through bad times and I don't wanna do anything with my life.

Instead of lying on the bed watching sad movies and feeling sorry for all the bad things that happened to me, I want to go in a journey where I can find the best even in the worse situation. It's not going to be simple, but I'm gonna give it a try. It's better to expect good things in life that being defeated without trying.

I'm kind of lost but on my way to find myself and put all the puzzle pieces together.

1 comentario:

  1. Well, I can just say... AGREE! :) in this classroom called life, things won't always go as we want, but this is just a signal that we haven't tried hard enough... all the paths have something to teach..

    let's fasten our seatbelts and enjoy the ride! :)

    Awesome first post mop! I am excited about the upcoming posts :)

    ResponderEliminar