viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

Is this a new dream that is about to come true?

Something amazing seems like is about to finally happen: Europe!

I'll do this for ME

Not to impress anybody
Not to show up
Not to demonstrate to anyone I can do this
I'll do this because it has been my dream since I was a little girl

During this new journey, 
I'll be kind to myself
I'll meet new people that think completely different from me.
I'll become friends with people who see the world from a different angle
I'll learn about new cultures, so many different cultures in one place and in such a short period of time
I'll challenge myself
I'll take time to just stop and to explore
I'll dream big dreams... I'll dare to dream big again
I'll become a doer instead of just the person that wonders and accumulates knowledge
I'll make an impact in others people life, away from my home

I'm opened to new things, to make old things better or just to enjoy and appreciate the things I did not before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario